- This event has passed.
2DMAT2021 Global Summit and Expo on Graphene and 2D Materials
23rd August 2021 @ 8:00 am - 25th August 2021 @ 5:00 pm£799.
2DMAT2021 Global Summit and Expo on Graphene and 2D Materials will be a 3 day event that means to gather the key players of the Graphene and 2D Materials Community and related sectors. This event is launched with the aims to become an established event, attracting global participants, intent on sharing, exchanging and exploring new avenues of graphene-related scientific and commercial developments.
A wide-ranging scientific program consisting of plenary lectures, keynote lectures, Invited lectures, parallel sessions, as well as poster sessions for young scientists covering all topics in grapheme and 2D materials will be scheduled. This conference provides a wonderful opportunity for you to enhance your knowledge about the newest interdisciplinary approaches in Graphene and 2D Materials technologies. Moreover, the conference offers a valuable platform to create new contacts in the field, by providing valuable networking time for you to meet great personnel in the field.
We look forward to seeing you at 2DMAT2021 in Paris, France.
#NixeneJournal #SpaceTransportation #graphene
- Abstracts are to be submitted through online submission system only. Faxes or emails will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be in English, in Word Doc format, Should not exceed 500 words.
- Abstracts must be original and should not have been submitted/presented/ intended for presentation elsewhere before 2DMAT2021. Complete requirement list.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Fundamental science of graphene and 2D materials beyond graphene
- New 2D materials (topological insulators, perovskites, etc.)
- Van der Waals heterostructures
- Electrical, optical, thermal and mechanical properties of Graphene and 2D materials
- Spectroscopy and microscopy of Graphene and 2D materials
- Theory and simulation of Graphene and 2D materials
- Quantum transport, magnetism, and spintronics
- Electronics, photonics, optoelectronics, and plasmonics
- Growth and synthesis of graphene and 2D materials
- Graphene and 2D materials for energy applications
- Graphene and 2D materials for biomedical and healthcare applications
- Graphene and 2D materials for aerospace and defense industries
- Other applications of graphene and 2D materials
- Innovation and commercialization
- Graphene-based nanocomposites
- Graphene 3D Printing
- Deposition and doping of diamond, carbon nanotubes, graphene, etc
- Chemistry and electrochemistry of graphene and other 2D materials
- Devices constructed from of graphene and 2D materials
- Please choose the topic most related to your abstract. However, the Committee reserves the right to decide on the definitive topic after abstract selection.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to the contact person´s email address. If you do not receive it within an hour (and it will not be in your spam folder, either), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org