- This event has passed.
International Composites Summit
September 8 - September 9
International Composites Summit (ICS), co-organised with Fluency Marketing, is a new exhibition focussed solely on the composites supply chain, created at the request of Composites UK trade association members.
The 2-day event takes place on 8 – 9 September in London and mixes exhibition stand with forum sessions from top industry names talking about supply chain development, exporting and more.
Alan Banks, Ford UK Lightweight Innovations Manageris a featured speaker.
“I’m looking forward to presenting Ford’s status and work on composites sustainability on Day 1 and highlighting the importance of collaborations within the supply chain on Day 2.”
The event is supported by JEC, the European Composites Industry Association (EuCIA), American Manufacturers Composites Association (ACMA), Composites in Manufacturing Magazine (CiM) and Materials & Manufacturing Technologies Magazine (M&MT).
- Thermoplastic Composites conference – sustainability, co-organised with BPF (5 October, London)
- UK Construction Week (5 – 7 October, Birmingham NEC, stand B560) – Design & Display Structures, National Composites Centre and Scott Bader
- Defence Sector Showcase (Bristol) (21 October)
- 2021 Industry Awards Dinner (3 November, Birmingham)
- Advanced Engineering Show (3 – 4 November, Birmingham NEC, stand T64).
- Bio-Materials – Sustainability Sub-Group (17 November, Warwick)
The Association’s online series will continue with three separate webinars:
- Fire performance of composites in sub-surface rail (28th September)
- Mass transport (14th October)
- Building applications (30th November)
Claire Whysall, Marketing and Communications Manager, said:
“We’re looking forward to getting back out there and seeing our members once again. We’re particularly excited about ICS with it being our first move into hosting our own trade show and have been encouraged by the support of the industry even though we all perhaps felt we’d be further on the other side of the pandemic by now. It definitely promises to be a fantastic event.”