Graphene Automotive 2020 Exhibition and Conference where graphene researchers and automotive manufacturers will meet in Manchester, UK to explore new graphene-based solutions for use in automotive applications.
Graphene, an ultra-light weight and immensely strong material has captured worldwide interest. Graphene is 200 times tougher than steel, incredibly thin and flexible, a superb conductor, and can offer a solid barrier. As production and processing of graphene has advanced, the automotive industries are eager to establish supplies, integrate graphene into existing processes, and explore new uses of graphene in a multitude of automotive applications including electronics, thermal management and structural uses.
The registration fee includes the admission to the conference on all conference days including food and beverages throughout the duration of the conference (refreshment breaks and lunch). This wil also include access to the Networking Drinks Reception (if applicable to the event).
Conference FAQ https://www.graphene-automotive-conference.com/faq
#NixeneJournal #SpaceTransportation #graphene
The Graphene Automotive 2020 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in graphene use in the automotive sector.
Benefits of attending include:
- Two days of in-depth presentations revealing the very latest market intelligence addressing graphene use in new applications
- Exclusive networking opportunity, a chance to engage with other professionals with shared challenges and experiences in this fast developing sector
- Updates on regional projects and research led by leading graphene experts and manufacturers detailing their experiences, findings and new proposals
- Technical presentations from service providers showcasing the latest results from recent tests and trials, technological developments and new technical know-how
- New case studies on specific examples from leading industry experts in graphene and graphene-synthesis
- Unique opportunity to integrate with a multitude of end users and seek new market opportunities by demonstrating an insight into this evolving industry
Attending this conference will enable you to:
- Understand the current market dynamics of graphene and the impact on your business
- Learn how to develop strategies for successful graphene integrations
- Hear the latest trends, with an overview of the year and projections for the years to come
- Discuss new manufacturing innovations and technological developments
- Access different ideas and perspectives from different markets and allied industries combining regional experiences