- This event has passed.
Graphene and Semiconductors Virtual Conference
8th November 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9th November 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Graphene and Semiconductors is a 2nd International Webinar on the emerging trends of miracle materials.
Coalesce Research Group is very glad to welcome you to participate at our “2nd International Webinar on Graphene and Semiconductors” on November 08-09, 2021 with the Theme “Emerging trends of miracle materials”.
Our Aim is to bring global scientists/ researchers and business professionals to the one platform.
Graphene E-meeting includes the series of B2B & B2C meetings, Oral Talks, Poster Presentations, and Workshops & Exhibitions by Industries, Academicians, Professors, and Young Forum Researchers & Students.
- Graphene technology
- Emerging Trends in graphene research
- Graphene in 3D printing
- Graphene and 2D Materials Beyond Graphene
- Applications of graphene and related 2D 3D
- Graphene modification and functionalization
- Graphene Innovation and commercialization
- Graphene-based electrode materials and Composite materials
- Graphene-based nanomaterials and their electrochemistry
- Advances in Graphene ManufacturingTechnologies
- Large scale graphene production and characterization
- Materials Beyond Graphene
- Semiconductor Devices
- Semiconductor Materials and Nanostructures
- Compound Semiconductor Devices and Circuits
- Organic/Inorganic Hybrid Semiconductors and Perovskites
- The Nanoworld of Graphene
- Nanotechnology & Nanomaterials
- Carbon nanotubes and Novel Hybrid carbonmaterials
- Chemistry of graphene materials and Wet chemistry of graphene
- Chemistry and biology studies of graphene and 2D Materials
- Graphene-based hybrid materials nanomaterials and their electrochemistry
- Applications of graphene in energy including photovoltaics energy storage fuel cells and hydrogen storage
Nixene Journal provides busy decision makers with up-to-date knowledge and information.
Special Editions are tailored to topic. Ideal as corporate reports or industry events. Print or digital. Subscription not required.
Webinars, Workshops & Consulting
Guests will enjoy the content, delivered in a relatable, clear and concise way. Our people have a unique blend of scientific, industrial and academic expertise.